Saturday, February 5, 2011

Inner Core Being

It is fascinating after meditating on who I am what I learn. I go down to my deep inner being and my soul is such a feminine spirit that I just need to break down my walls to unleash. This blog is the first sledgehammer in that trip. Sometimes I open up the cracks much like one would open up a suspension bridge to show people who I am. But a lot of the people in my life only occasionally see that inner being in me. The little things help take down these brick walls. Like getting called Miss or Ma'am at work or getting called pretty by people that don't know I am trans. This is just my journey of who I am. I need some David Hasselhoff to sing as I tear through the Alyson wall.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written, Alyson. Bricks are awfully heavy though (and hard on the nails!) Maybe consider this part of your journey like playing a game of jenga. There are easy pieces you can poke or slide out and then there's those pieces that will unbalance or make the whole structure shaky. Poke and prod at the easy ones. There are lessons to learn from the baby steps even if they don't seem important.

    ReplyDelete