Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Day

This Valentine's Day will be the start of so many better ones for me. Carolina and I will have dinner and a movie that night which is typical but I plan on being all purrtied up for it. I have still have a hard time going out in public totally as myself. I have dug out this whole where I am neither male or female and I claim I am happy here but I am not. I am going to make this one memorable for her because she hasn't seen me really all purrtied up. I am not saying all girls have to wear make up and heels etc, I just want to make that choice for once in my life and not be this butchier looking woman. Carolina really wants to see that person because she claims she hasn't. I am going to take Monday since I don't work to actually take time to prepare and not be scared either. I think that's been the issue, worrying about not passing or getting harassed. I have been harassed a few times in public bathrooms which has contributed to my anxiety sometimes. I am going to do some shopping this weekend and hopefully find a nice outfit to wear. This really is just a new experience for me.

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping it went well for you, I always feel like the better you look to yourself the more confident you are around other people. So going the "purrtie" route will hopefully help you feel bolder and stronger in your own skin.

    Suit up. Dress up. Heels up. Whatever it takes for whomever you are. Rock it like it ain't no thang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How'd your v-day go? Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete